Lead - Professional Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:562 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Talent Acquisition & Development Role - Pharma (5-7 yrs)
- Conducting annual manpower planning exercise
- Monitoring headcount
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process, which involves identifying the needs, understanding the job description, sourcing the CVs, interviewing the candidates and organizing telephonic, video conference interviews of candidates with the technical panel.
- Offer letter management and follow-up post offer release
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Job boards, References, Agencies, social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- To ensure Background Verification and Pre-Employment health checkups for the selected candidates
Learning & Development:
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees and customers.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill employee's specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates, reviews and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and to deal with ambiguity is critical
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Be accountable for all work activities, personal actions, follows through on commitments and implements decisions that have been agreed upon
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Experience in Talent Management Activities is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.