HR - Head at Takshashila Consulting
Views:3431 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Takshashila Consulting - Consultant/Senior Consultant - IT Implementation - IIM/ISB/XLRI (2-10 yrs)
We are looking for sharp and dynamic individuals, for a healthcare project, with prior experience of implementing Hospital Management System.
- Interact with various stakeholders to understand and map the requirements to the application modules
- Identify gaps and find solutions with the technical team to address them
- Liaison between the product, helpdesk and hospital users to ensure a smooth transition
- Maintain contact and communication with project team members and senior management of IT & business to ensure conformance with requirements of the project and client user expectations
- Develop and implement a robust operations framework to ensure the delivery of a safe, reliable and convenient service at all touch points
- Implement strong program management practices (risk, issue and decision management)
- Ensure documentation of processes, procedures, milestones and sign-offs
- Execute the implementation from data gathering, training to go-live, support and handover
- Excellent academic qualifications. Graduate from top management institution (IIM/ISB/XLRI)
- 2-10 years of IT planning experience
- Skill to manage each of the team member's work to ensure the elements of the project are integrated into a coherent and clearly communicated plan
- Outstanding problem solving skills and an analytical bend of mind
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to work long hours and travel frequently
Takshashila Consulting is a Management Consulting firm formed by a team of ex-McKinsey Consultants. Our founding team has IIT, IIM and XLRI graduates and spans wide ranging experience across manufacturing, healthcare, IT, telecom, education, energy and retail. We have offices in Delhi NCR and Mumbai but work out of client locations with a fair bit of domestic travel.
Besides being part of client engagements, hired candidates will be expected to participate in organization building including business development and policy & systems creation for Takshashila Consulting.