HR - Head at Takshashila Consulting
Views:21847 Applications:1427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:452
Takshashila Consulting - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Finacle - Strategy - Banking Sector - IIM/XLRI/ISB (2-7 yrs)
Takshashila Consulting is a Management Consulting firm working on projects spread across Manufacturing, Healthcare, IT, Telecom, Education, Energy and Retail sectors in India and UAE. We require someone with knowledge of Finacle and experience of using it for process improvement in banks.
We are looking for self-driven, energetic, sharp and committed individuals who can join us on a journey to make Takshashila Consulting the most sought-after home-grown consulting outfit in India. Besides being part of client engagements, hired candidates will be expected to participate in organization building.
An integral part of TKC internal initiatives is MondayMorning.in which plays a crucial role both in hiring and training, MondayMorning is the internet platform conceived by Takshashila to disseminate the knowledge that has been gathered from our experience of over 1000 projects and 1 Million man-hours of successful and impactful client work.
With the launch of MondayMorning, that has brought the consulting lessons to an automated platform, training consultants on specific domains and sectors has become more objective.
A glimpse into what you might be required to do in our engagement
- Work closely with the client and customers in providing functional consulting with regards to Core Finacle Modules.
- Proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, consider other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
- Undertake research work into the industry, markets and competitors. Be an integral part of the research and analytics to understand the issue in hand
- Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will positively impact the client
- Contact and communicate with the stakeholders of the project and deliver the desired output in conformance with the client expectation
- Manage and coordinate change management initiatives
- Determine and clarify strategic and operational problems via consultation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have hands-on experience as a functional consultant on the various modules of Finacle Core like Wealth Management Solutions, Payments Solution, Origination Solution, Core Banking etc.
- 2-4 years of Functional Consulting in the field of Finacle.
- Working knowledge and experience with Finacle is a must.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment
- Strong presentation skills both spoken and written are a must
- Ability to handle people at different levels of the hierarchy
- Exposure to Windows Office and proficiency with MS Excel and MS Power Point
- Strong ability to make and implement decisions
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently and in teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.