HR - Head at Takshashila Consulting
Views:1580 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Takshashila Consulting - Consultant - Payments Domain (5-10 yrs)
Payments Consultant | ISO20022 | Payment Systems | SWIFT | Policy Consultation | Implementation
About Takshashila Consulting:
Takshashila Consulting (TKC) Dubai is an offshoot of TKC India, a leading home-grown boutique consulting firm. TKC Dubai has a focus on helping leading banks and financial services companies of the Middle East in high impact, fast-paced transformation projects. Past marque projects we have helmed include multiple award winning payments, digital and operations transformations as well as new product launches.
The Role will has three key facets:
a. Advisory and consultative SME for payments transformation - Keeping up with critical payments related changes which have regulatory, business or operational impact on the banks business and ensuring the banks operation and IT systems are re-geared if required. This also involves publishing draft decks or documents counselling policy or operational guidance to the Banks senior leadership team. Keep a birds eye view of all payments IT systems and operations and providing steering guidance as required.
b. Collaborate and execute SWIFT transformation program - Helm and steer execution of the banks fast paced SWIFT transformation program including relevant legs of initiatives such as SWIFT Controls, gCase, GPI, message types. Provide trouble shooting guidance as and when required.
c. Lead and execute the client banks ISO20022 program - The bank will undergo a massive 3-5 year ISO20022 transition that will require re-gearing the banks numerous IT systems end-end in a transformation that will span multiple Business Units and countries.
d. Learn: Constantly learn and demonstrate TKCs consulting and work methodology.
e. Grow the firm: Share learning with fellow consultants, cross-pollinate ideas across projects within and outside to TKCs other client locations and help the partner in BDE to grow new engagements and clients.
Ideal Qualifications :
An ideal prospective candidate would have,
1. Not less than 5 and not more than 10 years of hands on experience in leading large scale payments transformation including retail, trade and corporate payments system
2. Will have professional or internal qualifications on SWIFT alliance suite and ISO20022
3. Should have demonstrated and verifiable (ie cross-referenceable if required) competence in leading end-end large scale programs or projects, including Business case drafting and seeking financial approval from the banks leadership team, conducting design and process workshops, creating user requirements documents and user stories, overseeing agile development, ensuring testing sign-offs from business is obtained and finally reporting back on KPI measure impact that enabled initial project financing and syndication.
4. Willingness to relocate to Dubai, UAE in not more than 1-2 months once offer is confirmed.
Compensation and benefits
1. Be a part of a young, dynamic, fast growing Indian boutique consulting firm
2. Fast paced growth and exposure to CxO level while working on projects that make headlines regionally and globally
3. Compensation: 15-18k AED, tax free
4. Annual fly-in, out, a two year work visa and excellent health insurance
Interested candidates should mail their resume only if the "ideal qualifications" clause is met.