HR - Head at Takshashila Consulting
Views:8382 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Takshashila Consulting - Consultant - Digital/Process Transformation - Banking Domain - IIM/IIT/NIT/BIT (2-7 yrs)
Company Name : Takshashila Consulting
Location : Dubai/Abu Dabi
Prerequisite : Should be able to join in 1 month
The Transformation Consultant role requires working collaboratively within the team of the Group Head of Digital Transformation and helping it orchestrate the bank's journey to become the region's leading bank in Digital practices. You will be responsible for implementing the transformation program which has an emphasis on Digital and IT streams, that are directed at revamping the Group's operating model and business growth strategy.
This role will utilize digital transformation, process re-engineering and analytics tools to focus on driving financial, operational and business growth results for the Group. The Consultant will be required to design, execute, and lead Digital Transformation efforts of varying size and complexity. This will also require a high degree of collaboration with other program streams and key external stakeholders.
As part of implementing the transformation, the Consultant will be required to leverage change management principles such as driving behavioral changes; designing change strategy, assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, training, and change solutions, and measuring effectiveness to enhance organization, group, and individual performance in sync with the Digital Transformation.
- Perform analysis studies within core banking functions such as Retail banking, Wholesale banking, Credit, Compliance, Risk, Treasury, Operations and support functions such as Human resources, Information Technology, Procurement, Facilities Management etc to scope out major Digital Transformation opportunities
- Identify the process and system changes which will enable the change process "To Be" in the position to be implemented, using Digital and Lean tools
- Lead sub-teams / workstreams in support of projects and manage activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones
- Take ownership in project outcomes by ensuring that the change management and business readiness aspects of all work within the project is appropriately scoped, planned, costed, and is delivered to agreed outcomes
- Design and implement targeted change strategies including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
- Analyze data, evaluate results, and develop recommendations and road maps for assigned workstream / area
CTC Structure - AED 11,000 - AED 13,000(open for discussion)
- Six sigma Black Belt Certification is a must, Masters in Business Administration
- 3 to 4 years of management consulting or project management experience with reputed organizations
- Experience working on projects involving business process re-engineering, organizational re-design and Digital transformation projects in a banking environment
- High degree of demonstrated skills in driving post transformation stabilization with associated change, communication and training
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, escalate issues appropriately, and keep information confidential