HR - Head at Takshashila Consulting
Views:333 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Takshashila Consulting - Business Associate - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-5 yrs)
Takshashila Consulting - Business Associate
A few things you may be involved in with us are as follows :
- Communicate changes/updates to the leadership team (CEO, CXO, CFO) of the project and deliver the desired output in conformance with the client expectation
- End to end project management across domains and provide key inputs for improving and transforming the functional operations to support the strategic direction of organizations
- Active involvement in projects from initiation to delivery of complex analyses, metrics and sustained engagement at all levels of the organization
- To serve as liaison between internal teams and create synergy to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- Deliver insights to our leaders that drive decision-making on the critical initiatives. Develop complete and well thought out execution plans that incorporate sound contingency and risk assessments to facilitate decision making and drive timely execution.
- Work with management and cross-functional partners to identify performance gaps, prioritize Opportunities and develop and execute process improvement plans, in order to implement innovative business solutions
Desired Skillset and Experience :
- MBA from a top institution with a strong academic background is a must
- Graduation in chemical engineering is a must
- 3-5 years of Management Consulting, Strategy
- Demonstrated ability in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Analytically oriented (Tableau/Power BI) is a must and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment
- Strong presentation skills both spoken and written are a must.
- Ability to handle people at different levels of the hierarchy
- Exposure to Windows Office and proficiency with MS Excel and MS Power Point is a must.