Senior Manager - HR at Tagit India Private Limited
Views:1358 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Tagit - Executive - Marketing (1-4 yrs)
Tagit is an award-winning Singapore-based digital solutions company. Tagit's mobility platform Mobeix enables banks and enterprises to rapidly build secure, scalable and innovative mobile applications.
We have a highly successful track record in designing, developing and deploying industry-specific mobile applications for leading financial institutions across Asia, Middle East and North America. We work closely with our customers to shape mobile strategies and deliver innovative and secure mobility solutions. Millions of users across the globe use Tagit's applications every day.
Our robust Mobile Application Development Platform - Mobeix - seamlessly and securely integrates with your current IT assets to provide scalable mobility solutions across multiple mobile devices and operating systems. The Mobeix platform delivers innovative and engaging mobile experiences that increase market reach and speed up time-to-market, while reducing complexities and protecting existing IT investments. The Mobeix platform has been audited and found to be in compliance with requirements of Payment Application Data Security Standard Version 2.0
Founded in 2004 by a team that is passionate about mobility, the company is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in India, Philippines and Malaysia.
Over the years, Tagit has won multiple awards including the Emerging Enterprise Award in Singapore, and has been ranked among the Technology Fastest 500 in Asia by Deloitte.
To know more about us, please visit - www.tagitmobile.com
This role is essentially a creative storyteller and supports the overall external and internal marketing strategy for Tagit in Asia Pacific region.
- Collaborating with Tagit's partner teams across Asia Pacific, the Executive is a content producer and responsible for supporting the development of the Asia Pacific content and marketing strategy
- Brilliant communicator who utilizes digital, social media and graphics to help craft stories, the Creative Storyteller has strong organizational skills to ensure all facets of the role work seamlessly
- Candidate will have an innate creative flair with skills in video making and visual storytelling, an understanding of the marketing communications industry preferably having worked in an agency environment, proficiency with producing content for social media platforms and a writing talent that is second to none.
- Develop and maintain a library of case studies in different formats e.g. video case studies, artboard posters, PowerPoint decks, Word documents, that can be utilised by both marketing and business development teams.
- Produce and edit short videos for internal and external communications, working in collaboration with stakeholders. This includes announcements and promotion, interview features with colleagues, event footage and graphic clips
- Drive the production and curation of content for regional and global features, newsletters and reports as well as press releases and content for other internal and external platforms
- Design PowerPoint slides and other online graphic materials including presentations, emails, newsletters and social media posts
- Be an active contributor and driver of the Asia Pacific marketing strategy
- Enhance Tagit's award winning culture through the identification of quality work, helping to bring it to life so that it is recognized locally, regionally and globally. This includes reviewing entries and editing for quality consistency, and when required, submitting to the awards programme
- Supporting Tagit's own Asia Pacific internal awards programme including the online submission process, judging and the awards ceremony
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the local marketing contacts in each Asia Pacific market, and relevant global contacts
- Maintain and disseminate corporate communications from our headquarters in Singapore
- Maintain files, records and tracking of on-going activities such as coverage reporting
- Review industry publications for news and other relevant information about Tagit; monitor newsletters, alerts, and online monitoring tools
- Be a Brand Champion. Remain up to date on the latest regional and global policies, brand guidelines and procedures and provide branding support to local markets as required
- Coordinate administrative responsibilities including financial reconciliation
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in copywriting or similar role. This role would be suitable for someone from 1 to 4 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Please note writing samples will be requested as part of the shortlisting process.
- Regret to inform those applicants without Basic video and/or graphic editing skills will not be considered
- Ability to think out of the box, intuitive and able to adapt quickly to changes Team player
- Prior experience dealing and liaising with colleagues from multi-markets is good to have