Head - HR at TAFE
Views:1063 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
TAFE - Project Lead - Digital & Analytics Initiatives (10-12 yrs)
- To be responsible for project management of Digital & Analytics projects (particularly in the Sales & Marketing domain) which are transformational in nature.
- To develop the way forward in terms of project deployment / implementation by creating inferences & insights from the project teams in the field and work with the Project Sponsors
- Develop Concept particularly by mapping Customer experience, external benchmarks and internal analysis
- In-charge of piloting POCs ( Proof of concepts) & finalising solutions for the identified projects
- Partner with Bus Units in leading the deployment & roll out through partners, Cross functional teams
- Prepare guidance, progress reports and other documents to present findings in appropriate forums for programs / projects managed.
Base Location - Chennai, Reporting to Chief Officer ( Strategy ) and VP - S&M
- PGDM preferably from IIMs or other Tier 1 Colleges
- Should have worked in relevant industry and should have exposure in Dealer - Distributor led business formats (FMCG, FMCD, Industrial Equipments, Auto - Commercial Vehicles)
- Preference to profiles who have exposure to implementing Go To Market Strategy or who have worked on leading National level projects in the S&M domain
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with high solution orientation
- Ability to influence
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently and in teams