Tablt - Engineering Manager (7-12 yrs)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Research, design and build highly reliable, available and scalable platforms.
2. You will also need to be a role model to the engineering team of what makes a good engineer great.
3. You will drive key decision making in the technology landscape of Tablt as well as problem solving in core areas of architecture design and development.
4. Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
5. Platformize components as libraries, utilities and services and promote reuse.
6. Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way.
7. Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly.
8. Drive the technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product.
2. Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
3. Strong object oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
4. Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
5. Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and tuning servers like NGINX/MySql/Express/Elasticsearch/MongoDB.
6. Design and implement highly scalable ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack and ElastiCache solutions
7. Practitioner of in-depth professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
8. Customized bespoke Tech development & enablement Services for Blockchain, Mobile Apps, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning modeling, Data Analytics & Cloud.
9. Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum), TDD and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
10. Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus as well as experience in building scalable, large and complex business application using some of above technologies and mentoring junior engineers.
11. Working experience in one of the cloud service providers AWS / GCP / Digitaloceans. Knowledge in building solutions using Machine Learning, AI, IoT, Chat Bots, and Big Data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.