Manager Delivery -- IT Recruitments at New Era India Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:1125 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Tablet Application Development Manager (10-15 yrs)
Education & Experience Required-
MBA from Premier Institute
- Min of 10 years experience in ISV Relationship / App Development Area
- Strong IT/mobile phone industry track record
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills
- Thought leadership, ability to lead in matrix organization, strategic thinker and respected internally
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change across multiple countries and function
- The category management function defines and manages the product offering, positioning, and pricing across the Product life Cycle of a given portfolio, guiding the sales teams on such product related dimensions. They are responsible to plan the business objective for a specific portfolio, and to achieve this plan through on going adjustments of the product related decisions.
- Acts as the lead expert in developing Applications Suite by working with ISVs, MDMs and offer comprehensive suite of Applications for Commercial & Enterprise Market. Communicates, briefs, supports sales force on product strategies. Defines demand generation priorities at strategic and tactical levels in partnership with the Marketing function.
Market and Product Expertise – Product Life Cycle management
- Assesses customer trends and competitive landscape that impact product configurations
- Solicits critical input from sales teams and partners to identify product strength, functional or positioning challenges
- Expertly integrates product launch initiatives and market campaigns to leverage active marketing programs
- Drives efforts to capture end-customer purchases to new generation products
Business Planning and Management: Business Control
- Integrates market, product, sales, and finance information to maintain a precise business plan for the product / geographical area covered.
- Provides, Reviews and Commits, on an on-going basis the business results in its various dimensions (revenue/margin/shipments)
- Applies expertise to consistently drive to an optimum configuration of product positioning, competitive pricing, product mix and promotional activities, inline with defined business plan.
- Actively engages with and drives sales forces to ensure that short/mid-term selling activities reflect product availability, and Go-To Market strategies, and optimizes revenue and profit for the product line, during all product life phases (launch, end of life, product transition…)
- Ensures overall margin achievement by balancing profit/loss across all category products and customer segments.
Product Line development through Education, Communication, Sales Support, Partnerships.
- Lead business partnership with key external partners of the IT industry, to further develop the business in compliance with specific business objective
- Educates local sales force on products and key positioning messages to generate interest and gain mind-share.
- Depending on sales coverage, support sales force during meeting with end-user customers, channel partners in relation to business development and pricing actions.
Manager Talent Acquisition - IT Applications
New Era India Consultancy Pvt Ltd | www.neweraindia.com
Dir: 011 - 40888409 | Mob : +91 8130928489 |
New Era India Consultancy Pvt Ltd, E 156 , 1st Floor , Kalkaji, New Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.