Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:836 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Systems & Process Assurance Manager - Big4 (6-8 yrs)
The Systems & Assurance Practice (SPA) of the firm provides:
- Financial and operation applications/business process controls reviews
- Database security controls reviews
- IT general controls reviews
- Infrastructure security reviews
- Third party assurance and opinion services
- Sarbanes-Oxley readiness, process improvement and sustainability services
- Compliance with other regulatory requirements
- Due diligence on systems and controls
- Pre- and post-implementation systems reviews
- Project assurance services
- Data services (e.g., CAATs, data quality reviews)
- Computer security reviews
The tasks, roles and responsibilities concerned with the job will include the following:
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems to identify security and risk management issues, and other opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in the planning and execution of business process control reviews, information systems audits, and other Assurance offerings across a variety of industries.
- A good understanding of clients Business Risks, Audit Risks, IT Risks and the mitigating controls in addressing these risks
- Gain strong comprehension of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements.
- Evaluate and test business processes and controls and identify areas of risks.
- Perform general computer and application controls reviews including ERPs like SAP, Oracle Application, JD Edwards, MFG Pro, etc.
- Comply with requirements of ICAI Auditing Standards
- Data Analysis using CAATs tool like Excel, ACL, SQL etc
Candidate qualification & experience
- CA, CPA, Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or related field.
- CISA / DISA / CISSP / CISM
- Between 6 - 8 years of post-qualification experience
- If CA, the candidate should have trained in audits as part of the article training (further, it is preferable if the training is from a Big 4 firm).
Essential Skills :
- Strong analytical ability
- A thorough understanding of business process, accounts, emerging IT Trends
- Ability to manage the field work and ability to work with cross functional team
- Strong communication & writing skills
- A good understanding of Internal Control Process
- A good understanding of Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- A good understanding of COBIT, BS 7799
Responsibility Framework :
- Communicate with Impact & Empathy
- Develop Self & Others through Coaching
- Build & Sustain Relationships
- Be Passionate about Client Service
- Be Curious: Learn, Share & Innovate
- Lead & Contribute to Team Success
- Demonstrate Courage & Integrity
- Acquire and Apply Commercial & Technical Expertise
- Manage Projects & Economics
- Be Open Minded, Practical & Agile
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.