Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:197 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Systems Manager - System Application - IIM/SPJIMR/NITIE/SJMSOM (6-10 yrs)
Position : Manager - Systems - System Application
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : PGDM/MBA - 2016 - 2019 passouts.
Job Profile :
The role of a manager exists to translate Business Imperatives and wishes into relevant and recognizable IT Systems.
- Manager contributes by understanding business needs, synthesizing them into projects, executing them successfully in a time bound fashion and ensuring upkeep of the delivery.
- Networking with Programming Experts, Executives and Peers in Business to ensure delivery.
- Synthesis of Business Requirements and the Evaluation of relevant Technology for meeting the same.
- Planning of Implementation Project with a view of quick Project Execution.
- Ensuring that every project has the relevant manning both within IT, from a services vendor and from business in terms of resources allocated for various stages of the project.
- Regular tracking of Projects under execution along with cogent communication to all stake holders.
- Ensuring motivation of project execution team by organizing Team Engagement activities.
- Regular Support and Maintenance of Projects that have been delivered to ensure any defects and incremental enhancements are redressed in a timely fashion.
- Managing the expectations from the IT Hierarchy that the Manager works for.
- To Liaison with Business leaders and ensuring expectation management of the Business Hierarchy.
- Responsible for Goal Setting of Direct Reports, Managing Development of Direct Reports and Coaching /Mentoring of Direct Reports.
- Ensuring the proper Rewards and Recognition of Direct and Indirect Reports along with Career Planning for them.
Key Performance Indicators :
- On-time Project Delivery
- On-Budget Project Delivery
- Quality of delivery
- Customer Centricity
- Business Stake holder delight
- Positive Team Engagement
- Bleeding Edge Technology adoption
- Vendor Centricity
- IT Hierarchy delight
- Low count of Support Incidences
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Masters in Business Management with min. 6 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.