Manager Recruitment at StepUP HR
Views:227 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
System Security Manager - Manufacturing Plant (4-12 yrs)
- Leading GPC plant as a Loss prevention officer for preventing the damage, theft and pilferage activities at site.
- Gathered information, identified and implemented resolution, planned follow-up, logged, and filed incident report successfully to
- manage complaints.
- Ensure effective patrolling and monitoring plant premises. Reported and investigate the suspicious activities.
- Analyzed and investigated incidents alongside functional management and security team.
- Conducted frequent security audits to identify potential problems related to physical security, staff safety and asset protection and
- submitted the detail report to the CSO.
- Recorded observations, occurrences and incident reports with detailed accounts of occurrences.
- Access Control and Gate pass system
- Screened vendors and contractors before granting access to restricted areas within plant premises as per defined plant protocol and
- access layer system.
- Operated handheld metal detector and other surveillance devices to screen individuals entering facility.
- Leveraged physical or verbal techniques to investigate suspicious activities and resolve concerns.
- Enforced security policies, removed violators, and unauthorized individuals from premises to maintain safe environment.
- Drafting and submission of various security reports (Incident Report, MIS report etc.) and presentations to the reporting authority.
Mob: +91 6375091509
Connect on Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/priya-kumra-3a721734
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.