System Manager - Online Broking/NBFC (5-15 yrs)
Systems Manager For a Online Broking/NBFC Firms
Direct Responsibilities :
- Provides technical support and guidance to team.
- Direct involvement in incidents or problems (irrespective of priority) that cause service impact and
- Acts as escalation point for incidents not being resolved in a timely manner.
- Works with his reporting Manager of IT to establish standards and best practices for managing
- Internal Infrastructure, including network, access rights, servers, internal applications,
- Works closely with the IT Service Desk and other Specialist to ensure a timely, robust and
- Comprehensive service transition process.
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration, including management of internal network, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and system backups.
- Responsible for management of the rollout and support of printers, applications etc.
- Installs, configures and supports new and existing servers and network infrastructure
- Maintains and constantly improves server and network performance, reliability and security
- Performs any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Excellent in computer system validation documents, Preparing SOP & Policies.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot standard hardware and firmware
- Provide remote assistance and support to IT staff in the different regions and end-users, when necessary
- Provide support for server backup & monitoring
- Provide support for File/Print/Anti-virus servers
- Provide in-depth analysis and problem resolution for complex operating environments involving Microsoft, IBM, and EMC
- Determine the impact of requirements on the existing architecture, systems, and work processes and work with affected areas to ensure the proper review/communication of requirements and integration
- Determine infrastructure system specifications for hardware/software compatibility in close collaboration with other ITS teams and the Office of Information Security
- Carry out patch management and security administration for Windows servers / Linux Servers
- Participate in the evaluation of server hardware and peripherals, as well as OS and patches for different applications
- Has hands on certificate management.
- Good Knowledge on Linux
- Knowledge on include installing, upgrading, and patching operating systems;
- Knowledge on installing and configuring virtual servers;
- Application deployments to Middleware Infrastructure performing aspects of system security, including OS hardening and patch installation;
- Applicant must be able to work independently or in a group environment and writing documentation.
- Excellent communication skills and proven team work / building are required for this position.
- The candidate must be able to integrate with a team of highly skilled Systems Administrators and other Information Technology staff
Contributing Responsibilities :
Technical & Behavioral Competencies :
- The role will have responsibility of SME for any infrastructure related issues
- Microsoft Certification required
- Experience on Hardware/Network & Infrastructure
- Good understanding of desktop hardware/ operating systems
- Overview of networks, firewalls and load balancers, clusters, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and allocate resource/effort appropriately
- Experience of working with 3rd party service providers Proactive team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across with users
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to manage through organizational change
Specific Qualifications (if required) :
- Minimum MCSE Certified and understanding of ITIL Process
- RHCE Certified
- Azure / AWS