Principal Consultant at GrenoSearch
Views:57 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
System/Cloud Architect - Product Development Firm (11-20 yrs)
- 11+ years- experience in deployment and hosting of large-scale enterprise applications.
- Expert level knowledge of React.js, Node.js, Android Application and AWS cloud services.
- 6+ years of experience with cloud architecture, design and development
- 6 years of experience architecting and deploying Web services on SOA platforms (examples: Amazon EC2, Heroku, Azure, Rackspace)
- 3+ years of experience in supporting enterprise-level platform installations; experience in performance monitoring and capacity planning for enterprise platforms.
- Experience working with public cloud providers; expert understanding of firewall and load balancing concepts; prior work creating PCI-compliant solutions.
- Work with colleagues around the world to ensure our customers can fully rely on our cloud services for their critical 24x7 applications.
- Working knowledge of Git, TeamCity / Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Virtualization techniques.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines for hosting fullstack application on Amazon cloud environment. (CodePipeline, ECR, CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy)
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure (CloudFormation, Route53, VPC, ALB, ECS, EC2, S3, Cognito, IAM, CloudWatch, MongoDB)
- Have strong Scripting (Bash) or Programming (Python/Ruby) skills.
- Sound understanding of agile development methodology
- Experience with monitoring tools, scripting, configuration management, clustering and Internet security.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.