HR Head at Syrup Technologies
Views:2358 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Syrup Technologies - Social Media Manager (4-7 yrs)
- Design and execute online campaigns that help build brand awareness and engagement
- Actively collaborate with the client teams to strategize and implement innovative social media campaigns
- Manage day-to-day operations including conceptualizing the social content calendar, coordinating with the creative team, writing editorial copy, planning promotions & contests, etc.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor social media trends, conceptualize and analyze social metrics and channel these to build out quarterly and annual plans
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Complete knowledge of how all major SMO platforms work for businesses and can be used for brand marketing
- Creative thinking and ability to ideate concepts, campaigns, product specific promotion ideas etc.
- Excellent Creative Content Writing Skills
- Brand based content research abilities
- Team Player ability to manage people and get work done in time and with quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge about SEO and PPC
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.