Employee Experience Consultant at Sparkyo Technology Private Limited (Syook)
Views:162 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Syook - Associate - Product Management (1-2 yrs)
Associate product management
Job Description : Associate Product Manager
Who are we:
- Syook is a Series A funded, established Industrial IoT startup. We're headquartered in Bengaluru and expanding internationally. We work in the B2B space with some of the largest enterprises in the world to enable them to optimize their operations. Customers include large enterprises like Unilever, UPL, FIAT, Reckitt-Benckiser, Indian Railways and the Tata Group. We are currently on the path of high growth and productivity, and great culture building (because we know the two go hand in hand). We are looking for folks who will ask questions like why/why not, what can I do to make this better, how can I help the company and most importantly, what can the company do to help you!
Our flagship product, Syook InSite, is a proprietary, cloud agnostic, no code platform, that allows businesses to visualize their operations, helping clients experience operational excellence from day one. InSite is an Industrial Internet-of-Things (IIoT) solution that uses various technologies like BLE beacons, LoRa, GPS, etc. to generate highly-accurate location data of all your resources (both assets and people), at much lower costs than comparable technologies. The result: Quick RoI and Improved Operational Performance. It's Industry 4.0, ready for deployment!
First and foremost, we're looking for people who are excited about what we're doing - you don't need to know a lot about IoT, but should be excited to learn. We're building in an entirely new space, so you'll be able to use your creativity to help us solve problems and delight our customers.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will take responsibility for defining and prioritizing key subsets of our cloud based IIoT Platform's core functionality across both user-facing software features, new hardware capabilities that the platform will support as well as work with the digital marketing team in building traction. You'll ensure that we are building the right features for our entire range of customers and communicating the value effectively via digital marketing mediums.
We're looking for someone who has always loved to be on the creative side of things and enjoys creating products that are inviting, intuitive and impactful. You will continually develop and refine the roadmap for our Enterprise IoT Platform, ensuring a high degree of scalability, while focusing on building user interfaces and APIs to drive integration with our platform.
A day in your role will involve any of the following (or a combination):
- Engage with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders to understand core business problems and develop customer personas and use case requirements.
- Capture, document, and distill feedback from customers and prospects to continually steer product development.
- Continually develop and refine the roadmap for our Enterprise IoT platform with the Product Manager.
- Work closely with designers and engineering teams spanning hardware, firmware and data science to execute on our product vision and deliver a first-class user experience.
- Collaborate closely with sales and customer success to build and maintain close customer relationships and ensure success.
- Partner with product marketing to develop launch plans and product positioning and messaging.
- Manage the projects with the engineering team and ensure things are delivered on time
- This list is not exhaustive at all, and you'll have a lot of autonomy over your work.
- This is a full time position based out of Bengaluru with the option of working remotely few days of the week. During the interview, you'll be able to share what you're most interested in.
Why you might be excited about us:
1. We're working to solve a massive global problem and help organizations be more competitive. We love solving problems using technology and are bridging a massive gap in the operations excellence domain.
2. We're small, so you'll be able to contribute efficiently and without bureaucracy. You'll quickly have responsibility over big areas of our product.
3. Our team has a wide range of experiences (Oilfield, Telecom, Psychology PhD, etc.) and are excited to learn from you, too.
4. You'll be able to work independently and set your own schedule. We don't micromanage and will help you do great work. We trust our people and believe that each person here puts their best foot forward.
5. We'll mold your role to shape a career you're excited about. We care a ton about your satisfaction and job happiness, and will help prep you for whatever you're looking for in the future.
6. We work hard and also highly value balanced work/life. We care about family and your own personal development, and don't expect for you to be always engaged with work.
Why you might not be excited about us:
1. We're small (~40 people in the company now), so if you like more established companies, it's not (yet) the right time. You'll help build our company's culture.
2. Since we're an early stage startup, projects and priorities may shift.
3. Our customers love us, and there's a lot we can improve. It's a great place to be, but means there's some jank. (Nothing too scary!