Talent Acquisition Specialist at Synup
Views:3520 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Synup - Senior Account Executive - Mid-Market Segment (2-5 yrs)
- Synup was built in 2014 to help marketers and business owners manage their online location data better. Since its inception, Synup's product offering has grown, and now allows users to manage their online listings, reputation, ranking and insights, all from one dashboard. Synup raised a $6M Series A round of funding during September 2017, headed by Vertex Ventures and Prime VP.
- Synup's product is currently used to manage over 120,000 business locations across the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The company aims to launch its product in even more countries globally over the next few months, and plans to offer more important features and integrations in the local marketing and analytics realm to customers as well.
- We are always on the lookout for interesting people who will aid the company's growth and help us scale faster. Dress codes and college degrees don't matter to us. However, comprehensive skill-sets do.
Here's how Synup functions as a workplace :
- An open culture where you can collaborate with employees from any team, anytime
- A recreational room with a gaming console and bean bags for you to unwind
- Regular team outings and lunches to help make your mechanical routine more fun
- An open pantry that has an unlimited supply of beverages and snacks
- Access to state of the art hardware if your job role seeks the need for it
- Company-paid subscriptions to countless online tools and learning platforms
Why are we hiring?
We're looking for a dynamic, goal-driven, task-driven prospect who will take a key role on our team.
As a Sr. Account Executive you will be responsible for managing deal cycles from generation through to close targeting our Mid-Market segment. You will be the primary contact with the customer and have the responsibilities of, prospecting, demoing Synup, providing technical assistance and negotiating contracts. This position works closely with the Sales Development Reps. As a Sr. AE you are accountable for the plan to hit your goal and will enjoy the full assistance of the company to make you successful.
Position Details (what You'll Do):
- Full cycle sales and manage some inbound leads
- Manage sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce and achieve monthly quarterly
- Drive entire sales process from introduction to close, over the phone/web meetings
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives at organizations in our Mid-Market segment
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted segments / cohorts / territory
- Present/Demo Synup's product via values-based sales approaches / techniques
- Coordinate with internal teams / departments when necessary
- Record and document all sales activities in SalesForce.com
- Negotiate Contracts/Deals
- Contribute in streamlining / improving the sales process
We are looking for someone with (what You'll have):
- 2 (or more) years of relevant B2B SaaS sales experience
- Demonstrated consistent track record of hitting goals and numbers
- Exceptional technical aptitude, belligerently confident, passion for understanding technology and communicating benefits to both technical and non-technical prospects
- Possess an understanding of SaaS metrics / KRAs
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Willingness to learn in a high paced sales environment
Curiosity, hunger/tenacity, positive attitude, capacity to learn and an unwavering commitment to be successful
Note - US Shift