Director - Talent Acquisition at Synup
Views:1351 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:234
Synup - Manager - Finance (7-12 yrs)
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the Deal Desk, Billing, and Accounts Receivable for all Synup customers. He/She will oversee and supervise another staff on collections, support tickets pertaining to customer queries on Synup invoices.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and should be able to talk to both external and internal customers on contracts, collections, and billing disputes.
- This role will require great coordination with the Synup Customer Success & Support team and Synup Engineering team to resolve customer disputes and with the Synup Sales team for resolving contract issues. This role is also responsible for managing the Synup Receivable Policy and Provisions for Bad debts/Service cancellation.
We are looking for a Chartered Accountant or MBA with 3-4 years of experience in SaaS billing and Accounts Receivable. Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce, Hubspot and SaaS billing platforms like Zuora, Chargebee, Stripe will be added advantage.
Deal Desk :
- Validate all the customer contracts pertaining to new business, upsell, downgrades etc.
- Work with Synup Sales team to resolve contract discrepancies and ensure accurate reporting of Bookings
- Manage the Deal Desk weekly reporting to the executive committee
- Master Admin for Chargebee and responsible for creating product and pricing catalog in collaboration with Synup Product & Engineering team
- Ensure the invoices are raised as per the contracts signed by Synup and end customers.
- Responsible for issuing credit notes and applying payments to the invoices raised in Chargebee.
- Run payment decline reports in Stripe & Chargebee and device a mechanism to reach out to the customers on a periodic basis
- Participate in Collections & Receivable meeting with Account Managers & Customer Success team as and when required
- Prepare Provision workings for month close and management reporting
- Oversee staff's effort in reaching out to the customer for collection and guide them as and when deem necessary
- Coordinate with External collection agency for few escalated customer disputes
- Oversee and guide staff on issues related to customer disputes & cancellation requests
- Coordinate with Synup Customer Success & Support team and Synup Engineering team to resolve customer disputes
Management Reporting :
- Assist Sr. Manager in preparation of Synup MIS focusing on key SaaS business metrics
- Participate in collections forecast on a weekly basis for the preparation of Cash Flow forecast
- Explain the reasons for variance in Provisions of Bad debts/service cancellation etc.