Manager - Leadership Hiring at Syntel
Views:707 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Syntel Inc - Presales Lead (10-15 yrs)
Syntel Inc - Pre Sales Lead
- This position is accountable for managing the entire presales life cycle for Healthcare & Life science KPO business.
- Responsible for developing customer solution in the sales cycle, based on understanding customer needs and aligning those needs with the spectrum of client product offerings. Shall support the global sales team with the required service offering information, communicate sales strategies effectively and support sales team in the entire liaison required.
- 10+ years of experience in US Provider Operations: Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), EHR Knowledge (Epic or Cerner or Meditech etc)
- Good market research skills and should be able understand customer need or problems
- Knowledge of AI , RPA , Automation is preferable
- Responsible for Bid (RFI/RFP) Response, solution scoping, solution design & Bid Process proposals for healthcare & Life science customers
- Define and Build a strong, winning Estimation/solution that address the pain-points by translating a strong understanding of the customer Business context
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, operations, pricing, transition, technology, facilities et al) to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
- Strong contribution to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities
- Creation and maintenance of an effective knowledge management system to support all the phases of the opportunity lifecycle.
- Mapping clients requirements and coordinating in implementing processes in line with the pre-set guidelines.
- 10 -15 years of extensive experience in KPO / BPO pre-sales in healthcare domain (bid management, due diligence etc.) managing global clientele will be a major advantage.
- Thorough understanding of sales cycles and buying process, funnel and pipeline management.
- Building proposals and interaction with internal delivery, finance, legal, HR, marketing teams in developing account specific communique.
- Pre-sales support in the form of responding to RFPs, RFIs, preparing proposals, presentations, creating research and business reports, handling client visits.
- Establishing processes & templates for streamlined responses to RFPs, RFIs or other customer touch points.
- Excellent communication skills is a key pre-requisite.