HR at Synoptek India Private Limited
Views:454 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Synoptex - Senior Manager/Regional Head - Sales - Middle East (8-20 yrs)
Sr. Sales Manager - Region Head
We think globally, act locally. As a Managed Services Provider Synoptek provides world-class strategic IT leadership and hyper-efficient IT operational support, enabling our global client-base to grow and transform their businesses. We are excited to have experienced continuous growth and in keeping with that momentum are seeking to add an Director Service Excellence to our talented team. Synoptek is a company with a heart and soul dedicated to the ongoing success and growth of our employees and continued business success of the customers we support. Want to see what we're made of? Head to Synoptek.com.
The Sr. Sales Manager - Regional Head's main purpose will be to accelerate the growth of revenues for the business. Person will create and deliver sales strategies and play a crucial role in the success of Synoptek. He will have considerable responsibility for the performance of a company's sales and its standing in the marketplace. This will involves dealing with sales documents, liaising with senior management to set sales goals for the organization. This person will also develop and implement sales plans and work to generate leads for the business.
- Creating / advancing / executing strategic plans to reach sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Creating strong and effective stakeholder relationships.
- Work closely with marketing to design and implement the organisation's sales strategy
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Working with other areas of the business to develop marketing materials and marketing opportunities.
- Understanding the market and trends within it.
- Assess the competitive landscape and institute changes to the sales program in response to competitors' changes
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences.
- Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets for IT services industry, specifically IT consulting industry, like ERP solution sales (experience in services sales of SAP / Microsoft Dynamics will be added advantage).
- Domain Knowledge of Manufacturing industry, retail and services industry will be added advantage
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from making plan to closure.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products/services against competitors.
- Demonstrable experience as Sr. Sales Professional, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Total Years of Technical Experience: 8+
- Position Specific Experience: 8+
- Mentorship/Leads by Example Experience: 5+
- Project/ Client Engagement/ Customer Facing Experience: 8+
- Verbal Communication: Excellent
- Written Communication: Excellent
- Customer Service: Excellent
- Presentation Communication: Excellent
- Analytical/Problem Solving: Excellent
- Mentoring: Excellent
- Influence/Persuasion/Forward Thinking: Very Good
- Executive Level Presence: Very Good
Education & Certifications
- MBA or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Business Field, plus a minimum of five (10) years of experience in IT Services sales and Microsoft Dynamics
The Synoptek Promise
When you partner with Synoptek, you engage with an ever-growing, ever-evolving IT organization that provides a high-caliber level of team, results, growth and clarity. You are our ultimate investment and as part of that you will have access to continuous clarity in your personal and professional development, a team who has your back, mentorship to achieve rock-star level results. We foster a fun and connected environment with employee benefits extending beyond general compensation and into inspired camaraderie, beer-thirty, general office mayhem, a little fun in the midst of the chaos and an invested culture of learning.