Senior Recruitment Partner at Syngenta
Views:2978 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Syngenta - People & Organizational Development Lead - India (12-16 yrs)
Support business needs with the global, regional & country POD strategies. Effective partnering with business leaders, HRBPs and third-party partners.
- As part of the regional POD team, the POD Lead will work with business leadership team to support the implementation of business strategy using the expertise that the POD function delivers.
- Work with the global, regional country POD to deliver the POD agenda and support business strategy & objectives - contributing local insight and context.
- Provide OD expertise & partnering to HRBPs, business leaders, line managers & employees. Work closely with HRBP's and internal clients to close performance gaps and create new capabilities through effectively leveraging POD practices.
- Support the implementation of globally aligned people processes and platforms. Work closely with the global POD team to ensure consistency and continuous improvement of POD policies, platforms, practices and standards. Evaluate results after implementation using specific functional KPI's. Ensure an excellent level of service and conformity with global standards when managing third parties.
- Specific thought leadership, diagnosis & interventions in the areas of Capability Building to Support Growth, Talent Management & Development, Leadership Development & Skill Delivery, Organization Effectiveness & Change, Culture Building, D&I, Learning & Innovation Culture, Intact Team Effectiveness, Coaching for Performance, Future of Work.
People - No direct reports
Primary: India Secondary: APAC Region
Large country/Region of countries with multiple languages. Matrixed organisation. Remote working and influencing.
Experience / Previous jobs required for the job :
- 12+ years experience in a HR related field, HR senior management or as an HR expert required. Experience in a multinational / international environment. Demonstrated experience in diagnosing & delivering POD interventions, generalist HR or business partnering. Experience in instructional design, facilitation, program management, organisational diagnosis & intervention.
Critical knowledge and education required for the job:
- Bachelor or Masters degree, preferably in business or social sciences
- Familiar with leading edge trends in People Development area; bringing in new thinking into HR
- Business acumen
- Proven understanding of business management and strategy
- Strong consulting and coaching skills .Strong conceptual skills combined with an implementation mind set Strong organizational and project management skills. Strong communication skills .Strong customer focus Able to build internal and external relationships quickly Able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge and skills. Fluent in English. Very professional, customer-oriented and proactive ways of working; anticipating customer needs. Support further developing the Global POD practices.
- Effectively identify, in consultation with senior leaders, the scope and direction of leadership strategy and programmatic offerings. Prioritize and align actions and ensure appropriate support and resources.
Experiences to be gained in the job :
- Gain commitment of key stakeholders in a compelling way. Employee may, as part of his/her role and maybe through multifunctional teams, participate in the creation and design of innovative solutions. In this context, Employee may contribute to inventions, designs, other work product, including know-how, copyrights, software, innovations, solutions, and other intellectual assets.
Potential next jobs:
- Influencing (without authority), Business consulting and partnership, coaching
Functional/Technical Competencies (job function specific):
- Talent Management, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, Organisation Design and Development, Organisation change and Culture, Employee engagement and Project management. Consultation in talent pipelining and knowledge of the external talent landscape is needed.
- Experience in - Agile- methodologies and Digital transformation preferred