Syngenta - Hubbing & Master Data Service Analyst - Procurement/Logistics Domain (2-3 yrs)
Relevant exp. required - 2 to 3 years of experience in SAP in creation of Material master/ Vendor master and customer master and Validate the completeness of master data attributes (Customer, Vendor and Material)
- Location - Pune, Baner
- Industry - Any
- Candidate to possess good communication skills
Hubbing and Master Data Service Analyst
Syngenta is a leading agriculture company helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities
Single interface to our worldwide hub operations, planning and procurement teams coordinating that all data required to support intercompany order management and 3rd- party procurement operations are available on time and quality to ensure seamless order execution/shipment of goods.
- You will develop a profound understanding of how customer, vendor and material master data play together to support seamless operations. The team will rely on you to simplify processes and suggest improvements. You will work closely with our BPO partner (Capgemini) who is accountable to maintain the master data.
About this Job:-
- Act as the single client interface to coordinate master data requirements for inter-company sales and 3rd- party procurement
- Validate the completeness of master data attributes (Customer, Vendor and Material) required for different intercompany scenarios, identify, maintain and initiate the appropriate actions to ensure completeness.
- Coordinate with the teams of our Outsourcing partner and other Syngenta teams like transfer pricing etc. to ensure timely completion of the master data requests
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the defined process by using the experience gained during the request validation & execution
- Interact and collaborate with Planning and Procurement as well as BPO teams to ensure master data is set up first time right
- Ensure the requests identify all Master data attributes required to achieve a seamless implementation of the request. This also involves reviewing and completing the master data request form as and when needed for the individual master data requirements.
- Perform analysis of order failures due to master data issues, identify gaps in the process and drive improvements
- Work with outsourcing partner to ensure and monitor the sequencing and prioritization of requests to maintain business criticalities.
- Provide feedback to Service Managers in the Global Delivery Centre (GDC) on the performance of processes
Client Service Focus : This is the ability to see life from the perspective of the client to deeply understand client motivation. Applies a service mind-set that is centered on developing, delivering and improving a service: Understanding all the components of a service, managing client expectations, challenging and engaging clients successfully.
Judgement : Analyzes information, guidelines, and requirements from different sources to evaluate alternatives and make effective judgments. Draws accurate, useful conclusions from financial, business, and quantitative information. Makes timely and sound decisions on everyday issues and problems by applying accurate logic, appropriate knowledge, expertise, and common sense.
Execution & Results Orientation : Manages work and work performance, holding everyone accountable to effectively and efficiently completing work responsibilities. Demonstrates initiative and a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, meeting or exceeding goals, and acting on opportunities to create value.
- Collaboration (leadership competence):- Fosters a sense of collaboration and works effectively with others across the organization, including in a remote team working environment, to achieve goals. Facilitates interaction of co-workers and external partners.- Creates an environment for honest and open discussion of issues.
- Bachelor degree/PG in Logistics or Distribution
- Professional experience of 2-4 yrs. in Master data (Material, Customer and Vendor) in a multinational company
- Has managed import, export and distribution processes in SAP
- Good understanding of a Procurement, Logistics and analytical skills.
- Understands data requirements for order management and distribution processes
- Purchasing - VMI (vendor managed inventory), project planning, intercompany activities
- Fulltime / Permanent
- Location : Pune, India