Lead Recruiter at Syngenta
Views:2627 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Syngenta - Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis (3-5 yrs)
- To provide financial analysis and support to country teams or other members of the finance team
- To support decision making by the provision of robust, timely financial information that is communicated in a clear manner
- To assist management in the development of budgets, latest estimates and forecasts including submission and reports
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant financial analysis and reports to Finance team in order to support key business decisions and validate results against KPI's.
- Produce, validate and analyse financial data and reports for country forecasting and Budget processes in order to ensure timely completion, accurate information and qualitative financial input.
- Prepare country financial performance in monthly reporting pack for Management Business Reviews (MBR's) and other relevant discussions.
- Support Cost Centre Owners and functional heads with relevant reports and analysis
- Support Ad hoc analysis, projects and requests as necessary to enable decision support Dimensions
- Budgets, Revenue, Gross Profit Functional Spend
Individual Contributor :
Geographic Scope: - Japan
- Interaction with internal stakeholders in Finance department and Stakeholders in the respective Geography Experience required for the job
- This explains the type and minimum length of relevant experience required to effectively perform the job.
- Include experience/familiarity with particular processes or systems, dealing with certain products or services, and/or the experience of dealing with others both internally and externally
- Include also previous jobs that are critical / desired to perform in the job
- Working experience of Financial reporting systems and tools
- Understanding of reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning processes, ideally within a shared service environment
- Sound understanding of key financial concepts, solid theoretical background in finance and accounting
- Ability to work under pressure while keeping high quality of output
Minimum education and critical knowledge required for the job:
- This describes the 'know-how' to perform the job, which may have been gained through academic study (degree, education, and certificates) or business qualifications.
- Specify the type of knowledge required (e.g. of specific functional knowledge, languages and to what level), not the know-how of the employee mapped to the job
- Bachelor/Master/MBA in Economics or Finance
- Typically 3-5 years- experience in Business Controlling
- Holds professional Finance qualification i.e. CA, ICWA or equivalent or MBA Finance
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of budgeting, forecasting and planning processes
- Experience to be gained in the job Describe the relevant experience that can be gained whilst performing the job.
- Include functional experience (like enhancing selling skills) as well as Business/Organizational experience (like working with Leadership Team)
- Basic understanding of Syngenta business and industry drivers
- Experience working with different finance teams in a given geography/ and absorbing business knowledge to understand what is behind the numbers
- Technical development in finance skills, especially financial planning and analysis
- Knowledge of financial systems