Senior Recruitment Partner at Syngenta
Views:364 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Syngenta - Analyst - Credit Financial Solutions (3-7 yrs)
Syngenta is one of the world's leading agriculture innovation company (Part of 23 Billion USD Syngenta Group) dedicated to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world-class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, improving biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
To learn more visit: www.syngenta.com and www.goodgrowthplan.com
- The role is in Business Facing Finance responsible for leading existing and new financial solutions for our customers across value chain to enable business growth and support on working capital management for all stakeholders.
- The role gets an exposure on the credit risk management function with large customer base with diverse portfolio and opportunity to work on the risk management initiatives and other key projects.
- The role will involve regular interactions with customers & commercial team bringing deep understanding of the business dynamics and providing outstanding solutions each time in the constantly evolving business environment
- Scale up of the ongoing financial solutions with addition of new dealers in the program
- Collaborate with commercial team for the implementation of the new financial solutions program
- Engage with startups/FinTech/banks to bring innovative financial solutions which will drive the business growth and working capital improvement for the organization
- Manage daily & weekly drawdowns of the customers channel finance limits
- Flawless process implementation for onboarding, maintenance, drawdown, repayments of the financial solution programs
- Bring meaningful insights through data analysis in form of MIS reports
- Frequent engagement with customers & commercial team to address any queries or requests.
- Strengthen commercial acuity to the business managers by providing Program training, data analytics, customer profitability, customer feedback for the Channel Finance customers
Trade Finance Credit Management
- Preparation of the working capital forecast vs budget
- End to end O2C cycle project for efficiency improvements
- Customer analysis for change in payment behaviours/ credit bureau score/ external market factors and bring early signals to the divisional team and Country Credit committee
- Initiatives to reduce Syngenta credit exposure/ DSO through evaluating options for collaterals/ BGs etc.
- Support in projects - Treasury RFP & NACH for the customers
- Customer payment postings for the unallocated items
- 3-5 years of experience preferably in trade finance, supply chain finance and credit management roles
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
- Business case development, handling of medium to large scale projects
- Excellent stakeholder management dealing with channel partners, commercial team, banks, etc.
- Good knowledge in ERP/ Digital system
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Strong analytical and presentational skills
- Individual with Agile & growth attitude
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably MBA from reputed institute, Chartered Accountant, CIMA
Note: Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Follow us on: Twitter & LinkedIn