Lead Talent Acquisition at Syngene
Views:1086 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Syngene - Workforce Manager (5-13 yrs)
About Syngene : Incorporated in 1993. Syngene is an internationally reputed contract research and manufacturing organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, custom synthesis, process R&D, cGMP manufacturing, formulation and analytical development along with Clinical development services.
Please read more about the company : https://www.syngeneintl.com/
- This role is critical within the Workforce management team. It will support the Chief of Staff in maximizing performance levels and competency for an organization. The process includes all the activities needed to maintain a productive workforce, such as field service management, human resource management, performance and training management, data collection, recruiting, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling and analytics.
- The incumbent will help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
- The role will be involved in short term planning and management, maintaining internal forecasts and track forecast accuracy. It will be monitoring scheduling efficiency and recommend schedule changes, hours of operation etc. to meet the optimum utilization of agents and seats.
- Create best capacity plan for business by managing trade-offs between Customer Experience/Service Levels, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple operating units. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track exceptions.
- Participate in wider projects and initiatives. He/she will own providing optimal workflow and planning solutions for upcoming initiatives.
- Coordinate with Operations, Capacity Planning and Finance teams to analyze historical data and
- forecast demand. Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of site
- performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Support local site management to optimize staffing requirements. Manage SLA through Phone/Email routing and monitoring systems and provide recommended workflow options and directives to maintain acceptable SLA.
- Fully leverage existing technology, including global standardization of reporting
- Root cause analysis and corrective action plan for variances in operational performance (WF centric metrics)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Degree in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, math, statistics)
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILL:
- Experience building and analysing models using various statistical tools for forecasting and optimization.
- Enough experience in analysis required
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Analysis experience in Customer Service or Operations
- Capacity Planning / Resource Planning experience required
- Experience utilizing SQL
BEHAVIORAL SKILLS :
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Exceptional influencing and leadership skills
- Programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.