Recruiter at Syngene International Ltd
Views:3341 Applications:1066 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Syngene - Senior Manager - Strategy (4-15 yrs)
About Syngene :
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngenes clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Job Purpose :
The role will support the Chief of Staff in business planning and strategy development, management and control of the strategic project portfolio, provision of business support to markets and Governance. This person will also play a key role in key strategic project portfolio management that are aligned to the vision and strategic pillars of the business.
Key Responsibilities :
- Support Chief of Staff to manage and drive key strategic projects, which typically require cross-functional collaboration (e.g. Quality, Safety teams, Sales, Marketing, project management and Operations team) from initiation to execution, ensuring alignment with organization and market priorities, and compliance with Syngene delivery requirements
- Will be part of the Transformation Program Office and be largely focused on execution, program management and implementation of strategy.
- Will work towards the creation of a dedicated center that contributes to - market study, value stream mapping, curating the business value proposition, building the pitch document, etc. along with reviewing the market acceleration strategies, digital roadmaps in close collaboration with various cross-functional teams.
- Maintain project register, dashboards and ensure project status reporting is timely and accurate.
- Analyze portfolio performance and recommend changes to achieve goals as necessary.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and decision support as necessary.
Planning / Operational:
- Elevate management review outputs data points and materials for easier decision making.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to enhance and generate regular dashboards, provide support in preparation of presentation materials for business review, management events and conferences.
- Oversee the annual goal setting process ensuring that market goals are aligned with organizational strategy. Continue to review, enhance business processes to drive greater efficiency in-market and share best practices.
- Manage multi-year planning across the organization.
- Collaborate with Finance Business Partner to drive quarterly forecasting and annual operating plan.
- Follow Environment, Occupational Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHSS)) requirements always in the workplace ensuring individual and laboratory/plant safety.
- Attend relevant training programs on Environment, Occupational Health, Safety and Sustainability (EHSS) measures imparted across the organization.
- Strong educational pedigree and consistent academic track record.
- BTech from any IIT/ NIT.
- MBA/PGPM from any of India's premier B-schools
Experience - 4-15 years of relevant post education experience.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and driving projects across functions, business strategy or equivalent experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Preferred experience in data visualization tools like Microsoft BI and Tableau.
Behavioural Skills :
- Excellent people skills with extensive experience in leading change, and proven ability to instill a culture of collaboration.
- Strong customer and service delivery mindset with a proven track record in delivering business growth.
- High degree of results orientation with a track record of growth and delivering against targets.
- Well networked and strong industry knowledge.
- Confident and well-practiced language and interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.