Recruiter at Syngene International Ltd
Views:1022 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Syngene - Manager/Senior Manager - Commercial Finance (10-15 yrs)
Syngene - Manager/Senior Manager - Commercial Finance
Job Purpose : The incumbent of the role will drive the Customer Value Management, Pricing and Contract Management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work alongside commercial function and business units in supporting the development of appropriate strategies for the growth of the business
- Develop an understanding of competition that the business faces and their potential implications
- Scenario modelling and forecast of the financial performance at a granular level to assist with business decision making;
- Develop pricing models like cost based, value based, competition based / other models as may be relevant for each business unit / case considering standard costing, marginal cost, fully loaded costing and other principles of costing.
- Proactive contract management providing revenue assurance
- Ad hoc analysis to support senior management
- Business Partnering with the Commercial team in developing forecasts, budgets
- Excellent execution of financial forecasting and budgeting process will be important, actively driving collaboration and alignment with the Finance and Commercial teams to ensure all deadlines & targets are met;
- Build project pipeline visibility and ongoing lead to order tracking
- Work closely with the commercial team to mitigate risks by building robust contingency plans and realizing the opportunities to ensure delivery of financial targets
- Provide in depth analysis of customer profitability and driving proactive customer value management
- Review the performance of the Commercial function, challenging variances, understanding root cause analysis and presenting overview of key drivers of performance to the CCO, CFO
Educational Qualification : Candidate must be MBA Finance / CFA / CA
Technical/functional Skills :
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrates resilience and leadership when handling challenge / difficult conversations;
- Collaborate with all functions and business leaders to ensure consistent update and accurate financial disclosures
- To work independently on projects, from conception to completion and must to able to work under strict timelines, at times, to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion
- Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, cross functional environment with tight turnaround times for deliverables;
Behavioural Skills :
- Highly resourceful team player with ability to be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making capability
- Strong organization skills with ability to perform, prioritize multiple task seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to exercise good judgement in various situations with strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in relevant role in a large corporate or from a reputed company
Equal Opportunity Employer : It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.