Recruiter at Syngene International Ltd
Views:414 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Syngene - Manager - Enterprise Risk Management (10-12 yrs)
About Syngene :
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene- s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Job Purpose :
Purpose of the role is to successfully run the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program and updating it through continuous interaction with Business Units, functions and providing regular updates to top management.
Key Responsibilities :
Risk registers :
- Maintaining Business Unit, functional and enterprise risk registers and updating the same by incorporating new risks and mitigation plans every quarter
- Interacting with Business unit and functional heads to refresh risks and mitigation plans every quarter
- Integrating the mitigation plans in Enterprise Risk Management with the Business Continuity Plans for all the Business Units and functions
Tracking and reviewing implementation of mitigation plans :
- Tracking implementation status of proposed mitigation plans by regular follow up with risk owners
- Reviewing existing mitigation plans and implementation of proposed plans to ensure that the mitigation plans are properly implemented within the committed timelines
Risk trainings :
- Conducting risk training workshops for risk owners at periodic intervals
- Working closely with the risk owners and providing them need based training.
Evaluating risk environment and Enterprise Risk Management framework :
- Constantly evaluating both internal and external risk environment of the company, pointing out new risks and discussing the same with business unit and functional heads to get their consent and working with them for formulating robust mitigation plans
- Reviewing the existing risk assessment criteria and making revisions.
- Updating the ERM framework every quarter
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should be CA/ MBA with Finance specialization
Technical/functional Skills :
- Candidate should have excellent track record of successfully running Risk Management in medium to large corporates
- Should be able to lead from the front and manage independently to deliver results.
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practice
- Candidate should have at least 10-12 years post qualification experience
Behavioral Skills :
- Person should be action oriented, willing to work with hands on approach, full of positive energy and have innovative approach
- Should have strong networking skills and be able to connect instantly with superiors, peers and subordinates
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to work and deliver under tight deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer :
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.