Recruiter at Syngene International Ltd
Views:476 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Syngene - Deputy Manager - Internal Communications (6-10 yrs)
Designation: Deputy Manager Internal Communications
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Corporate Communications
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene's clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
To recruit dynamic story tellers who have a knack to identify potential story op and a flair to convert them into compelling narrative to engage with the employees and other internal stakeholders
- Develop and implement internal communication plans for all business verticals taking into consideration their unique business requirements
- Develop and implement internal communication activities with an aim of engaging the employees and execute the same with a calendar in place.
- Execute all internal branding elements to further the brand philosophy
- Ensure consistent branding across campaigns, collaterals, presentations, etc.
- Create content for speeches, keynote presentations, authored articles, blogs, CXO communication
- Plan internal communication activities aligned to the strategic goals and objectives of the organisation and lead from ideation to execution
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications medium
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Work closely with the employee engagement team to execute various internal events and campaigns
- Write produce and disseminate internal communications such as leadership messages, internal videos, presentations etc.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Ensure environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures are imparted via training and adhered within the team
Educational Qualification: Bachelors or Master of Arts, Journalism, Mass Communication
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Functional knowledge of graphic design software like Photoshop, AI, Corel or any other platform will be an added advantage
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
Experience: 6- 9 years
- Good listening skills
- An inquisitive mind that seeks more details
- Flair to write interesting and compelling content suited for different mediums
- High sense of responsibility and commitment to adhere to timelines
- Focus on quality and not just quantity of deliverables
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.