Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:1164 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Power Curve - Account Management Implementation Team - WalkIn (2-7 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for Technology and Analytics roles on 18th & 19th May 2019 in Delhi
New Delhi - 110019
Timings : 10am to 5pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Sr. Analyst Power Curve
As a Sr. Analyst, Account Management Implementation team, you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives that contribute to SYF's growth and productivity objectives. In this role, you will have the responsibility of implementing account management strategy using implementation platforms. The role also needs you to work directly with local manager, business, IT and strategy teams. As a Sr. Analyst, you are required to be proficient in able to understand, develop and test the business requirement independently.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Development and execution (coding, testing and implementing business rules) of Account Management strategies
- Maintain the implementation platform(s) for Retail Finance credit risk organization.
- Manage projects to ensure successful implementation of Account Management strategies, tools and processes
- Support operational credit team in response to internal and external audit requests.
- Complete audits new strategy implementations.
- Assurance of six sigma rigor in strategy development, implementation, and monitoring.
- Able to independently communicate with stakeholders and business
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Master's degree in science and 2+ years of relevant experience in consumer/commercial credit or risk management, lending, marketing or appropriate field in a credit card / consumer lending environment. or; in lieu of a bachelors' degree in science and 3+ years of relevant experience in consumer/commercial risk management, lending, marketing or appropriate field in a credit card / consumer lending environment
- Hands on experience strategy implementation platforms viz. Defense Edge, Falcon, Strategy Design Studio, Strategy Manager or TRIAD is a mandatory
- Experience in Python, exposure to Big Data, Java, C, C++, Cobol, SAS, SQL, Unix, Mainframe, VBA, Excel
- Experience in Agile framework
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with a wide range of end users.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage project delivery.
- Advance SAS/SQL, COBOL, JCL, Java, C, C++ programming capability/proficiency.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies