Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Portfolio Analytics (2-7 yrs)
Venue Location : Chennai
Date of Interview : 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timings : 10am to 6pm
Venue: Grand by GRT Hotels
Address: 120, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Sr. Analyst
Role Summary/Purpose :
- The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial India.
- The candidate will be responsible for delivering projects end to end with utmost quality, besides this, candidate will be responsible for talent development & driving thought leadership.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Campaign performance measurement
- Ad-hoc portfolio analytics, including some mix of Lifecycle, Retention, Vintage, Hit-and- Run, Forecasting
- Marketing test design and analysis
- Financial services and/or Retail.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Solid hands on working knowledge of SAS, SQL, UNIX and Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or any other quantitative streams with 2+ Years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience supporting marketing, retail, financial services, credit
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under aggressive timelines
- Ability to glean and form business insights
- Clear, proactive communication
- Last annual performance rating should be Strong Contributor/Critical talent.
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience with R and/or Python
- Advanced data visualization
- Experience building, implementing and tracking models, including response and segmentation