Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:2166 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Marketing Analytics - WalkIn (1-6 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for Technology and Analytics roles on 18th & 19th May 2019 in Delhi
New Delhi - 110019
Timings : 10am to 5pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Job Title/Role: Sr. Analyst- Marketing Analytics
Seeking intellectually curious candidate with a passion for executing and analyzing real world marketing campaigns. The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial, India. The candidate will be part of Marketing Analytics team and will be responsible for working directly with US based stakeholders & executing project/BAU reports and driving thought leadership & Innovation.
- Analyze Campaign effectiveness and efficiency of B2C marketing & incentive campaigns
- Automate and Streamline Reporting and enhance the processes for quicker and accurate delivery.
- Executing and delivering standard reports on recurring basis across B2C Cardholder function.
- Provide total analytical support including extracting data, preparing analysis, interpreting data, making strategic recommendations and presenting out to clients
- Adhere to SLA's on timeliness, accuracy & compliance for all projects.
- Communicate analysis and recommendations in a concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver positive business impact.
- Explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for Advanced analytics.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Graduate (Math/Statistics/Economics/ General Science/ Engineering) with 2+ years of experience (Distance learning not valid)
- Hands-on knowledge of SAS is mandatory
- 1+ years of experience in Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics/ Tableau/BI Tools is preferable
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Course work in statistical and database management
- Financial/Marketing domain experience is preferable
- Financial Domain knowledge
- Understanding of Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of Statistics and Database Management
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry.
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA.