Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Marketing Analytics (2-7 yrs)
Venue Location : Chennai
Date of Interview : 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timings : 10am to 6pm
Venue: Grand by GRT Hotels
Address: 120, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Sr. Analyst (RM)
Role Summary/Purpose :
- Seeking intellectually curious candidate with a passion for delivering impact in the marketing analytics world.
- The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial, India.
- The candidate will be part of Marketing Analytics team and will be responsible for working directly with US based stakeholders & executing project/BAU reports and driving thought leadership & Innovation.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Deliver monthly and adhoc reporting across Home Network.
- Execute Campaign analysis to evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of Home Network campaigns.
- Proactively propose, initiate & execute strategic open-ended/ambiguous problems.
- Deep dive and deliver on Ad-hoc & Strategic projects.
- Support the business by executing reporting using SAS/MS Office.
- All projects should adhere to SLA's on timeliness, accuracy & compliance.
- Regularly communicate with Stakeholders on Projects via mail and meetings.
- Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver positive business impact.
- Explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for Advanced analytics.
Qualifications/ Requirements :
- Masters or bachelor's degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics
- Minimum 2+ years of hands on Analytics experience
- Minimum 1.5+ years of hands on experience of SAS/SQL is mandatory.
- Course work in statistical and database management.
- Hands-on work on open ended business problems is a must.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems
Desired Qualifications :
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA.
- Knowledge of R, Python.
- Understanding of Adobe Analytics.
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry.