HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:720 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Marketing Analytics (2-5 yrs)
Title: Sr. Analyst - Marketing Analytics
- The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial HYD. The candidate would be part of Promo CoE analytics team providing valuable Analytical insights related to Marketing Promotional Financing offers.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Provide data analysis and business intelligence related to Promotions across Synchrony
- Regularly communicate with Stakeholders on Projects
- Ability to independently work with multiple stakeholders to gather project requirements/inputs, develop analysis and approach, extract data, perform analysis and present conclusion/solution
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently with commitment to deadlines.
- Conduct other ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed
- Identifying the process for automation, streamline them and liaise with business with the ideas/approaches
- Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver impact for Business.
- Act as a POC for cross functional projects; collaborate with Marketing, Ops, DWH and other teams.
- Support audits via documentation of code
- Ensure quality of deliverables by building controls to ensure accuracy
- Create process flows/documentation for the processes.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research or relevant experience
- 2 year of hands on SAS programming experience preferably in Analytics domain
- Ability to quantify efficiency of SAS codes and improve existing SAS code
- Strong knowledge in creating dashboard using Tableau / SAS BI
- Hands on experience in automation of business-critical reports using SAS in UNIX environment
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Exposure to tools like Python and R
- Good understanding of bank card, private-label, or financial services business
- Strong knowledge & hands-on experience with advanced Analytical techniques