HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:1314 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Digital Measurement Analytics (1-5 yrs)
Synchrony International Services Pvt. Ltd. is recognized among India's Best Companies to Work . Every year, Great Place to Work identifies India's 100 Best Companies to Work For (with employee strength more than 500) through an objective and rigorous workplace culture assessment process. With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers, including Main street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations, and healthcare service providers.
- Senior Analyst , Digital Measurement Analytics (individual contributor) role is a part of India Analytics Hub (IAH) .
- Our Analytics team comprises of data analysts who focus on improving customer/product/digital/ journey experience etc. and growth by providing full stack descriptive to prescriptive analytics via cutting edge technologies to support business objectives.
- The role will include clear understanding of Digital feature or marketing platform and define its success through key performance Indicators, Provide data elements to be captured and validate in test environment Post the launch provide performance reporting and insights backed by data.
- Resulting in enhancement of customer experience on Synchrony Platforms.
- This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events.
- To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. Were proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Leverage Data and Analytical tools to create and track metrics which reflect state of the business
- Partner closely with Technology , Agile and business teams to identify Critical, Primary and Secondary KPIs to measure platforms or products
- Adherence to timely delivery, accuracy and documentation in line with Audit Procedures
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or another quantitative field with 1- 3 years of experience in SQL/SAS and with proven & hands-on ability to write and execute queries in addition to Adobe/Google Analytics knowledge; OR in lieu of a degree, 3-5 years of experience in SQL/SAS and with proven & hands-on ability to write and execute queries in addition to Adobe/Google Analytics knowledge.
- Basic Understanding of Core Concepts/Metrics in Retail Finance
- Ability to articulate analysis outcomes into findings and recommendations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.