Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:4591 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Credit Strategy Development - WalkIn (4-9 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for Technology and Analytics roles on 18th & 19th May 2019 in Delhi
New Delhi - 110019
Timings : 10am to 5pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Role Summary/Purpose :
As part of the Credit Account Management team you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives that contribute to company's growth and productivity objectives. This role enables you to work directly with the business in catering to the end-to-end analytical needs. You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and leverage state of the art tools (viz., SAS, Model builder suite of products).
Essential Functions/Responsibilities :
- Understand requirements and create reports based on adhoc requests & streamline processes.
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms for Account Management Strategy in the Credit functions as required.
- Leverage internal and external customer and account information - use numerical, computational and operations research techniques to solve for optimal proactive customer treatment strategies (Credit Line Increase and Decrease Strategy).
- Work on multiple projects
- Work closely with client/portfolio teams to develop and implement customer lifecycle strategies across the businesses.
- Support tracking and reporting of strategy champion/challenger tests including preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Skill Requirement - Must Have 2+ years experience in Consumer Credit or Degree in following Majors - Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors
- At least 2 years hand on experience in developing Account Management Credit Strategies.
- At least 4 years hand on experience in Base SAS/Advanced SAS.
- Working knowledge of Logistical/Linear/Regressions CHAID/CART/Clustering techniques, Optimization (LP, NLP, Integer Programming), Simulation & Neural network tools.
- Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare clear communication and confidently present meaningful analysis to senior and executive management level.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business data with the ability to distill large amounts of information down to the critical areas of focus.
- Clear thinker with an ability to think through processes Proven ability to successfully interact with all levels of an organization Working knowledge of credit bureaus.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank. Systems Implementation experience. Knowledge of US, Canadian credit bureau data