Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Credit Innovation Analytics (1-6 yrs)
Venue Location : Chennai
Date of Interview : 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timings : 10am to 6pm
Venue: Grand by GRT Hotels
Address: 120, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Senior Analyst, Innovation Analytics (VP)
Role Summary/Purpose :
- The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Credit Innovation team and rolls up to Analytics Center of Excellence, Synchrony India.
- The candidate will support in creation of Analytics Management Platform which will play a critical role in identifying new trends which will help in reducing overall credit and fraud losses.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Support the development of the Analytics Platform initiative
- Engage with external and internal parties to understand data from different sources
- Analyze and explore datasets to find opportunities for fraud / credit innovation through data analytics.
- Independently extract, Analyze & import data from multiple technology systems/platforms and related data sources into the analytics platform
- Partner with end user appropriately configure / develop analytical working environments and reporting capabilities
- Partner with SME's across the organization to accelerate learning of data structure and contents
- Create metrics to measure/track performance of initiatives
- Excellent Communication skills to be able to present findings to senior management
Qualifications/ Requirements :
- Post Graduate/Engineering in any quantitative discipline with prior experience in Analytics
- 1+ years of working experience in building enterprise web applications.
- 1+ years of working experience working on JS Frameworks (Angular, D3.JS).
- Strong understanding of fundamental web concepts viz. HTML5, CSS3 & Ajax
- Strong understanding of MYSQL DB concepts viz. stored procedures & functions.
- Ability to accurately condense large amounts of information and present in a simple, cogent manner to senior level management
Desired Qualifications :
- Demonstrated excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with teams of internal and external technical staff, business analysts, software support and operations staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and presentation to business users or management teams
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new languages and tools
- Understanding of User Interface design, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions
- Experience on UI and UX enhancements.
- Experience on building web-basedAnalytics products will be highly preferred.
- Full stack developer skill set