Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:1223 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Credit Acquisition & Credit Strategy - WalkIn (3-8 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for IT, Analytics and Finance on 19th and 20th January 2019 in Hyderabad
Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Timings : 10am to 6pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Sr. Analyst - Credit Acquisition Credit Strategy
Role Summary/Purpose :
- As a Senior Analyst you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives in the Credit Acquisition team that contribute to Synchrony growth and productivity objectives.
- This role enables you to work directly with the business in catering to the end-to end analytical needs. You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and leverage state of the art tools (viz., SAS, Model builder suite of products) and expected to manage communication rhythm with stakeholders on a regular basis.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms as part of Acquisition Strategy team within the Credit functions as required
- Understand requirements and create reports based on adhoc requests & streamline processes.
- Leverage internal and external customer and account information - use numerical, computational and operations research techniques to solve for optimal customer acquisition and fraud strategies.
- Work closely with client/portfolio teams to develop and implement customer acquisition strategies across the businesses.
- Support tracking and reporting of champion/challenger strategy tests including preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Degree in following Majors - Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors. 3+ years of hands on experience in banking analytics preferably on credit cards using SAS.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare clear communication and confidently present meaningful analysis to senior and executive management level.
- Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience in Credit Analytics is an added advantage.
- Clear thinker with an ability to think through processes Proven ability to successfully interact with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business data with the ability to distill large amounts of information down to the critical areas of focus.
- Working knowledge of credit bureaus.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
- Systems Implementation experience.
- Knowledge of US, Canadian credit bureau data.