Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Analytics - Retail Function (2-7 yrs)
Venue Location : Chennai
Date of Interview : 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timings : 10am to 6pm
Venue: Grand by GRT Hotels
Address: 120, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Sr. Analyst ( VB )
Role Summary/Purpose :
- The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial India.
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding Business Requirements, create and deliver retail solutions, drive innovation and delivering projects end to endwith utmost quality.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Deliver on regular projects and also Analytical packages that can be best practiced.
- proactively propose, initiate, execute and own strategic projects that create business impact.
- Regularly communicate with Stakeholders on Projects
- Facilitate team meetings with US Portfolio analytics team.
- Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver impact for Business.
- Encourage members to explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for portfolio growth.
- Follow audit processes, documentation and accuracy guidelines.
- Ability to independently work with multiple stakeholders to gather project requirements / inputs, develop analysis approach, extract data, perform analysis and present conclusion / solution
- Responsible and committed to the last mile execution of projects.
Qualifications/ Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or any other quantitative streams with 2 + Years of relevant experience
- Solid working knowledge of SAS, SQL, UNIX and Excel.
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Good understanding of Retail Finance business and Retail Marketing function
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
Desired Qualifications :
- Understanding of macro-economic conditions
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry.
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA.
- Good to know knowledge - R, Python.