Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:2062 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Analytics Center of Excellence - WalkIn (2-7 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for Technology and Analytics roles on 18th & 19th May 2019 in Delhi
New Delhi - 110019
Timings : 10am to 5pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title: Sr. Analyst
- The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial, Hyderabad. The candidate would be part of the Marketing Analytics team providing valuable SAS programming and analytics expertise for the Consumer Banking business.
- The role will require working/coordinating with the project manager/stakeholders
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Create daily dashboard for leadership team to track periodical net growth, growth by product, balance flows, new accounts etc
- Study and analyze existing business trends and provide actionable insights to increase balances, reduce attrition and improve cross-sell efforts
- Support new product launch initiatives end to end which includes analysis, maintaining and enhancing codes and documentation
- Measure impact of existing and new campaigns to optimize investment and maximize returns
- Communicate with the internal and external digital teams to understand the ongoing initiatives and discover any potential digital strategic opportunities
- Able to pick up new tools such as Omniture and Google analytics
- Hands-on in SAS and deliver on regular projects and ad-hoc requests
- Regularly communicate with Stakeholders on various ongoing and new projects, and ensure timely delivery
- Communicate business results/interpretations with various partners in Finance, Operations, Credit and IT analytics teams
- Proactively propose, initiate, execute and own strategic projects that create business impact.
- Follow audit processes, documentation and accuracy guidelines.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strong written/oral communication skills. Bachelor's in Engineering or Post Graduate in any quantitative discipline
- Minimum 2 years of Strong Programming skills in SQL / SAS.
- Hands-on experience in tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns
- Experience in creating Excel/Tableau reports (Pivot tables, Graphs- )
- Effective communication skills.
- Understanding of US banking business and credit cards Exposure to marketing and retail concepts
- Able to use analytics approach for problem solving, and knowledge of model development process
- Thorough knowledge of banking and retail databases
- Proven ability in delivering and reviewing business results with clients and peers
- Attention to detail and able to create and quality check the reports Experience in handling large data, creating reports and giving business insights