Synchrony - Senior Analyst - Analytics - Center Of Excellence (2-7 yrs)
Venue Location : Chennai
Date of Interview : 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timings : 10am to 6pm
Venue: Grand by GRT Hotels
Address: 120, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Sr Analyst - PG
Role Summary/Purpose :
- The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony Financial India.
- The candidate will responsible for project management, talent development & driving thought leadership.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Support for provider marketing campaign list pulls, including provider awareness, engagement, servicing and enrollment campaigns.
- Support BAU (Recertification, marketable dataset, segmentation, UCG).
- Provider marketing analyses, including industry and client-level. Analyzing application, transaction and sales trends.
- Industry-level enrollment analyses.
- Campaign reporting (most is non-standard), ex. Tradeshows, Acquisition Offers, Enrollments.
- BD analyses, including client analyses, ZIP range analyses, including cardholder performances and overall demographics. Adhoc support for provider analytics.
- Deliver on regular projects and analytical packages by extracting data, performing analysis and presenting conclusion / solution
- Ability to independently work with stakeholders to gather project requirements / inputs, develop analysis approach, execute analysis & present findings. Communicate business results/interpretations to stake holders and various partners to get their buy in
- Should have excellent attention to detail and ensure 100% accuracy on every metric reported as deliverables are shared externally
- Support audits via documentation of code and analytic outcomes and as extraction of data
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering
- 2+ Years of relevant experience with SAS, SQL and Excel
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Good understanding of Retail Finance business and Retail Marketing function
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
Desired Qualifications :
- Understanding of macro-economic conditions
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA
- Knowledge of Campaign Analysis
- Good to know knowledge - R, Python