Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:914 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Manager - SRG Portfolio Analytics - WalkIn (3-8 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for IT, Analytics and Finance on 19th and 20th January 2019 in Hyderabad
Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Timings : 10am to 6pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Manager - SRG Portfolio
Role Summary/Purpose :
- As a Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives in SRG portfolio analytics within the Credit Analytics team that contribute to Synchrony Financials growth and productivity objectives.
- This role enables you to work directly with the business in catering to the end-to-end analytical needs.
- You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and leverage state of the art tools (viz., SAS, Python, R, Tableau, SAS E Miner, Model builder suite of products) along with managing projects.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms for SRG Portfolio team in the Credit function as required.
- Identify the key trends associated with SRG Portfolio using advanced analytics and help the business to deploy necessary strategies to mitigate credit losses
- Partnering with Portfolio Credit Managers to understand analytic needs and provide insight and recommendations to improve portfolio performance
- Study and analyze existing business trends and provide actionable insights for a good risk versus reward practice
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously. Manage projects independently
- Communicate portfolio trends, insights and findings to Portfolio Credit managers and senior leadership.
- Coach analysts in various business/technical aspects, establishing priorities and coordinating work
- Support tracking and reporting of strategy champion/challenger tests including preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies
- Facilitate "Lessons Learned" session at close of each project. Follow through on action items to ensure "Best Practices" are incorporated into future projects
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements :
- At least 3+ years hand on experience in Advanced Analytics.
- Working knowledge of Logistical/Linear/Regressions CHAID/CART/Clustering techniques, Optimization (LP, NLP, Integer Programming), Simulation & Neural network tools.
- Working knowledge of SAS, Python/R, SQL, Unix, Excel. Tableau, SAS E Miner would be a plus
- Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
Desired Qualifications :
- Exposure to Big Data technologies
- Working knowledge of credit bureaus.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
- Systems Implementation experience.
- Knowledge of US, Canadian credit bureau data