Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:1542 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Manager - Risk Data Governance - WalkIn (3-8 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for Technology and Analytics roles on 18th & 19th May 2019 in Delhi
New Delhi - 110019
Timings : 10am to 5pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Job Title/Role: Manager-Risk Data Governance (L9)
Job Description Summary:
- Support Credit and Capital Management MIS initiatives related to data aggregation, architecture, data usage with the Synchrony Financial. Serve as a key contributor for support of monthly load processes, new initiatives, new products, new data sources from a point of view of Credit MIS business owner of the risk aggregation data platform (RDG DM).
- The selected candidate will be part of Risk Data Governance team (1st LOD) rolling up to Synchrony Financial India.
- The candidate will be responsible for delivering on data management projects with utmost quality.
- Work closely within the 1st line business teams in IT, Marketing, Credit Risk and Operations to improve and validate accuracy of existing RDG fields, through the independent research of data issues, evidence and user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Support new product integration into risk aggregation data platform (RDG), research and pull relevant data from multiple data warehouses to enable design and testing of new logic for reporting/modelling data fields.
- Facilitate team meetings with US/India cross department teams and regularly update stakeholders on ongoing projects/research items.
- Follow audit processes, documentation and accuracy guidelines within Agile environment.
- Proactively propose, initiate, execute and own strategic projects that create business impact.
- Encourage members to explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for the benefit of business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, with 5+ Years of experience in Analytics.
- 3+ years of working experience of SQL and Excel to pull data via one or more of these tools, SAS, Python, SQL from data warehouses.
- Working exposure to Tableau or SAS VA is mandatory.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Understanding of Financial Industry.
- Curiosity for data.
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exposure to Ab Initio, Informatica or other ETL tools is a plus.