Synchrony - Manager - Marketing Analytics - Center Of Excellence (4-9 yrs)
Venue Location : Chennai
Date of Interview : 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timings : 10am to 6pm
Venue: Grand by GRT Hotels
Address: 120, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Manager, Marketing (SB )
Role Summary/Purpose :
- The selected candidate will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony India.
- The candidate will be responsible to understand the Business Requirement, handle project management, drive talent development, display thought leadership, build & leverage relationships across multiple functions within Analytics.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Effective project management with pro-active communication to stake holders
- Represent the team in multiple forums with strategic projects and build brand for the team
- Key Point of contact for any portfolio related information
- Deliver on regular projects and Analytical packages that can be best practiced.
- Proactively propose, initiate, execute and own strategic projects that create business impact.
- Regularly communicate with Stakeholders on Projects
- Facilitate team meetings with US Portfolio analytics team.
- Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver impact for Business.
- Encourage members to explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for portfolio growth.
- Follow audit processes, documentation and accuracy guidelines.
- Responsible and committed to the last mile execution of projects.
- Collaborate with onshore team to understand the business relevancy of the projects
Qualifications/ Requirements :
- Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or any other quantitative streams with overall 4+ Years of Analytics experience with at least 2+ years in Portfolio Marketing
- Need to have hands on experience in strategic analytics projects
- 4+ years of hands on SAS/SQL/R/Python programming experience.
- Need to have experience in working on various data warehouses like CDCI, Retailer databases
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Experienced in leveraging statistical techniques like data modelling and segmentation to solve business problems
- Good understanding of Retail Finance business and Retail Marketing function
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems.
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
Desired Qualifications :
- Understanding of macro-economic conditions
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry.
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA.
- Good to know knowledge - R, Python.