Synchrony - Manager - Marketing Analytics - Care Credit (5-10 yrs)
Venue Location : Chennai
Date of Interview : 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timings : 10am to 6pm
Venue: Grand by GRT Hotels
Address: 120, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Manager, Care Credit
Role Summary/Purpose :
- As a Manager, Marketing Analytics you will have the opportunity to work with portfolio marketing analytics team.
- In this role, you will have the responsibility of understanding the Business challenges and translate that into requirements understandable by analysts and let them provide actionable insights.
- Besides this, you will be responsible for talent development & driving thought leadership
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Deliver on regular projects and Analytical packages that can be best practiced.
- Proactively propose, initiate, execute and own strategic projects that create business impact.
- Regularly communicate with Stakeholders on Projects
- Facilitate team meetings with US Portfolio analytics team.
- Ability to independently work with multiple stakeholders to gather project requirements / inputs, develop analysis approach, extract data, perform analysis and present conclusion / solution
- Support business through management of existing dashboards, creation of new excel dashboards & thorough end-to-end analysis of a business problem. Identify opportunity to automate various aspects of the dashboard
- Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver impact for Business.
- Encourage members to explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for portfolio growth.
- Support audits via documentation of code and analytic outcomes and as extraction of data.
- Help team members work on different projects simultaneously, of varying complexity and length. Establishing priorities and coordinating work
- Liaise with India/US teams collaboratively to deliver on projects through appropriate management of time and resources
- Proactively manage efforts to maintain stakeholder satisfaction and quantify project benefits delivered.
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms. Provide thought leadership in various initiatives/projects.
- Provide local mentoring/training/guidance to the Analytical staff. Work & Influence Senior Management on new tools/solutions built by the team.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- 5+ years of experience in Analytics domain with atleast 2+ years in Consumer Credit environment
- Masters or Ph.D. in Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors, or equivalent experience beyond Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of hands on SAS programming experience.
- At least 2 years portfolio Marketing Analytics experience with 1+ years of experience in project management and team mentoring
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems.
- For Internal Candidates: Minimum 18 months with SYF and 12 months in current role, Not on formal or final formal corrective and PIP
Desired Qualifications :
- Exposure to tools like python and R - Statistical modeling, forecasting techniques
- Strong knowledge & hands-on experience with advanced Analytical techniques