Synchrony - Manager - Digital Analytics (5-10 yrs)
Venue Location : Chennai
Date of Interview : 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timings : 10am to 6pm
Venue: Grand by GRT Hotels
Address: 120, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Manager - Digital Analytics
Role Summary/Purpose : The selected candidate will be part of Analytics rolling up to Synchrony, India. The candidate will be part of Marketing Digital Analytics team responsible for managing, planning, delivering and solutioning Digital analytics projects end to end.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Responsible for successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- Analyze digital data generated and derive insights that have strong impact on the business.
- Drive projects that merge digital data and transactional data across various functions for growth
- Should be able to effectively assess the project execution and communicate it to stakeholders constructively.
- Share and continuously evaluate industry best practices in Digital Analytics.
- Manage people by providing priorities, direction, business alignment, task execution, technical solutioning and career guidance.
- Should be a strong storyteller and have in-depth technical knowledge of each project.
- Responsible and committed to the last mile execution of projects.
- Encourage members to explore latest tools and techniques in the Industry and leverage them for growth.
- All projects should be adhering to SLA's on timeliness, accuracy & compliance.
- Represent the team in multiple forums with strategic projects and build brand for the team
- Key Point of contact for any digital analytics related information
Qualifications/ Requirements :
- Master's Degree in Statistics/Mathematics or in lieu of Engineering any quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Analytics is mandatory
- Working Knowledge of Google Analytics 360 is mandatory
- Adobe Analytics or SAS or Python or R is added advantage
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Good understanding of US banking business and credit cards
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
Desired Qualifications :
- Proven ability in project management, delivering and reviewing business results with clients and peers
- Exposure to marketing and retail concepts
- Experience in handling large data, creating reports and giving business insights
- Knowledge on data management platform