HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:988 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Manager - Customer Engagement Analytics (2-7 yrs)
Synchrony International Services Pvt. Ltd. is recognized among India's Best Companies to Work .
Every year, Great Place to Work identifies India's 100 Best Companies to Work For (with employee strength more than 500) through an objective and rigorous workplace culture assessment process. With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers, including Main street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations, and healthcare service providers.
- Manager , Customer Engagement Analytics (individual contributor) role is a part of India Analytics Hub (IAH). Our Analytics team comprises of data analysts who focus on improving customer/product/digital/ journey experience etc. and growth by providing full stack descriptive to prescriptive analytics via cutting edge technologies to support business objectives.
- The role will include clear understanding of business requirement , ask right questions , build & review prototype , work with data to generate actionable insights to address project delivery enabling Synchronys growth and profitability.
- The model candidate must be skilled in data & analytics , has Go Getter Attitude , Goal Oriented and should be able to deliver independently.
- This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events.
- To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. Were proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Deliver independently on a variety of problems by leveraging experience in Data and Analytical Tools
- Partner on strategic ideas and POCs targeting revenue growth & larger business adoption
- Adherence to timely delivery, accuracy and documentation in line with Audit Procedures
- Mentor/ Guide team members on tools
- BS or MS in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or another quantitative field with 2 to 5 years of hands-on Analytics experience (Distance learning not valid) or in lieu of a degree with 4 to 7 years of experience
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of hands on Experience in SQL or SAS with ability to independently build queries for data extraction & aggregation
- Minimum 1+ years of hands on Experience in Tableau to build complex visualizations
- Comprehend key concepts & processes in Retail Finance ,translate them into quantitative attributes /metrics
- Ability to Define Methodology , present insights to larger teams and influence decision making
- Shift Timings : 2 Pm to 11 Pm IST
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.