HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:909 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Manager - Campaign Operations (4-8 yrs)
Title: Manager, Campaign operations
Synchrony International Services Pvt. Ltd. is recognized among India's Best Companies to Work Every year, Great Place to Work identifies India's 100 Best Companies to Work For (with employee strength more than 500) through an objective and rigorous workplace culture assessment process. With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers, including Main street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations, and healthcare service providers. https://www.greatplacetowork.in/
- As Campaign operations manager, this role will be part of the Growth marketing within synchrony financial, India and is responsible for managing and executing marketing campaigns for synchrony Financial clients within the performance marketing COE.
- This role will be working with client marketing managers to execute the omnichannel campaigns and possible automation and / or automation. This role needs to closely work with team leader to pair up in some of the critical and important projects like customer journey and/or profile and plays a vital role in driving the strategic initiatives.
- This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events.
- To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. Were proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Perform the campaign execution process by adhering to compliance policies and maintain the key performance indicators i.e., accuracy and timelines at 100%
- Subject matter expertise in CRM tools, SYF data warehouses, segmentation reporting, suppression exclusions and file outputs.
- Proactively propose, initiate & execute process improvement that creates business impact for campaign data file execution processes.
- Support the team leader in activity of data integration with in CDP and CRM platform.
- Develop rules and setup the flow for trigger based campaign projects.
- Drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal and external partners on the execution of campaign files including defining requirements, managing deliverables and auditing campaign files
- Extend support of campaign execution to team members in case of any need
- Lead and manage one portfolio wherein they need to provide thought leadership and end to end execution support to all campaigns
- Proactively discuss the projects, showcase & drive for implementation and gauge the business impact
- Engage with the team to work towards building value for the users across the teams
- Collaborate with other teams involved such as analytics to understand the post campaign analysis for strategic conversations with stakeholders about targeting
- Help team leaders in team engagement activities and collaboration
- 2+ years of working experience in Campaign Operations domain along with maintaining customer/client/vendor relationships or in lieu of degree, 4+ years of working experience in campaign operations domain.
- 2+ Years of working experience in Campaign Operations domain with any CRM tools such SAS/CI, Sales Force, Adobe or Unica etc.
- Good understanding of credit business market and specifically in the campaign operations domain.
- 2+ years with database marketing experience within financial services focusing on client lifecycle/acquisition management
- 2+ years experience coding/programming in SAS (or other campaign mgmt. equivalent), SQL and other comparative database languages
- Experience in setting up the personalized campaigns which can be targeted via digital channels
- Worked understanding of Agile methodology
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, UNIX and Excel
- Good knowledge of Python
- Proven organizational and timeline management skills. Proven skills in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic knowledge of applicable bankcard laws, compliance regulations and operating instructions
- Experience of CDP / DMP is a plus.
- Proven ability to manage and execute campaigns in a detail-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement new procedures/programs.
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.