Vice President - HR at Synchrony Financial
Views:888 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Manager - Acquisition Fraud Strategy - WalkIn (5-10 yrs)
We are conducting exclusive Hiring drive for IT, Analytics and Finance on 19th and 20th January 2019 in Hyderabad
Hitech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad - 500081
Timings : 10am to 6pm
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Title : Manager - Acquisition Fraud Strategy
Role Summary/Purpose :
- As a Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives in the Fraud Prevention Strategy team that contribute to Synchrony growth and productivity objectives.
- This role enables you to work directly with the business in catering to the end-to end analytical needs. You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and leverage state of the art tools (viz., SAS, Python, R, Tableau, SAS E Miner, Model builder suite of products) along with managing projects.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms for Fraud Prevention Strategy team in the Credit functions as required
- Identify the key trends associated with fraud using advanced analytics and help the business to deploy necessary strategies to prevent the fraud
- Leverage internal and external customer and account information - use numerical, computational and operations research techniques to solve for Fraud Mitigation
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously. Manage projects independently.
- Communicate fraud trends to Fraud Analysis and Strategy manager and senior leadership.
- Coach analysts in various business/technical aspects, establishing priorities and coordinating work.
- Support tracking and reporting of strategy champion/challenger tests including preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
- Facilitate "Lessons Learned" session at close of each project. Follow through on action items to ensure "Best Practices" are incorporated into future projects.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- 5+ years Consumer Credit experience in Analytics with Degree in following Majors - Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors
- At least 3+ years hand on experience in Advanced Analytics
- Working knowledge of Logistical/Linear/Regressions CHAID/CART/Clustering techniques, Optimization (LP, NLP, Integer Programming), Simulation & Neural network tools
- Working knowledge of SAS, Python/R, SQL, Unix, Excel. Tableau, SAS E Miner would be a plus
- Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment and excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
Desired Qualifications :
- Exposure to Big Data technologies.
- Working knowledge of credit bureaus.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
- Systems Implementation experience.
- Knowledge of US, Canadian credit bureau data.